How will I know you are the right coach for me?
During our initial conversations and/or discovery session, together we will identify if this is an appropriate fit. So, before you say "yes", you will have a sample of what the coaching experience will be like. Until then, click on my BIO page to learn more about myself and my approach in coaching.
How do I get started in the coaching process?
If you are interested in beginning the coaching process, please contact me via phone so we can schedule our initial discovery session to further explore the details of the coaching relationship.
What can I expect from you as my coach?
- Be a partner in bringing out the best, the deepest, and the truest in you;
- Provide safety, encouragement and support; an environment in which you can relax and explore;
- Respect the confidentiality of the agreements we make;
- Expand your view of what is possible and promote discovery of new insights;
- Give you input, straight feedback and operate as a sounding board;
- Listen carefully to what you say and ask questions that increase awareness;
- Be an on-going resource for you in accomplishing your intentions.
How is Coaching different from Therapy?
While the life coaching provided can be therapeutic, it is not therapy. Coaching is distinct from traditional therapy because it is not designed to address psychological issues. While emotional issues may arise, the primary focus of life coaching is to help you identify your goals, achieve them, and develop constructive habits and skills. There is little emphasis placed on the past with coaching, but instead the focus is on creating what you want now and in the future.
What if I sign up for this and decide it is not right for me? Do you have a money back guarantee?
Yes, I call it my "participate and get your money back" guarantee. If within the first month of our relationship you show up to the calls and participate fully in the coaching process, you can simply let me know this is not working for you and I will completely refund your money. To honor the coaching agreement and the coaching process, if you sign up and do not show up for your coaching sessions, do not do the follow up work, etc, then we will not refund your money.